How You Can Help
~ Love in Active Service for Orphaned and Vulnerable Children ~
We appreciate and value you
and your contribution. Thank You!
1) By Cheque – Please include a note with any designation instructions and mail your donation to Love Is The Answer at the following address. LITA will send a Canadian income tax receipt to you.
Love Is The Answer – LITA
#123 7184 – 120 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada V3W 0M6
Boys at a child care centre in eastern Uganda celebrate on the threshold of their new dormitory housing made possible by the generosity, kindness and Love of LITA contributors!
2) Paypal – Online, for a fee of less that 2% of every dollar donated, Paypal collects and disperses donations to LITA. Love Is The Answer provides Canadian income tax receipts to donors. Please include a note on PayPal with your mailing address so we can forward your tax receipt directly to you.
3) Charitable Impact (Formerly ‘Chimp’) – is a Vancouver based organization connecting people and charities. Individual, monthly and anonymous donations can be made online by credit card which carry a 2.8% processing fee, and for cheques there is a flat $25 fee. (Cheques can be directly mailed to LITA at our address shown above – See #1). Chimp provides Canadian income tax receipts to donors. Please include a note with your donation for any special instructions.
4) Canada Helps – online, by debit, credit card, monthly, gift card, anonymously or in honor or memory of someone, you can choose to designate your donation to LITA Projects or Administration. For a fee of 3.9% of every dollar donated, Canada Helps collects and disburses donations to LITA, and provides Canadian income tax receipts to donors. Please include a note with your donation for any special instructions.
5) Benevity – Benevity, Inc., a certified B Corporation, is the global leader in corporate social responsibility and helps corporations and their employees give to registered charities. Perhaps your work place has a matching program through Benevity and you could help LITA’s children by creating a ‘giving opportunity’, feature our charity to your colleagues, even create ‘peer matching’ opportunities. More information can be found at:
email@example.com or by phone at 1-855-999-7875.